To register for an IdeaStream account and join the conversation, please fill out the form below:
If you already have an IdeaStream account, login here
At Water Resources West, we are looking ahead to a more collaborative and sustainable future in the water sector. To help us do this, we have a few guidelines for stakeholders when contributing to IdeaStream:
- Please be respectful, even when there’s a disagreement.
- Please don’t use foul language or discriminatory comments.
- No spam or self-promotion.
- Please don’t post inappropriate or offensive material.
- To assist with the conversation, please keep comments relevant to the topic.
By filling-in this online form you are agreeing that BECG can hold and process your personal data in relation to Water Resources West consultations.
- BECG will only share your personal data with Water Resources West core members for consultation purposes only.
- Your identifiable, personal data will not be used for any other purposes without your consent.
BECG and Water Resources West core members will use your data to:
- Send you updates about Water Resources West (where you provide us with your contact details).
- If you provide us with your contact details, we might also contact you to ask you more about the comments you’ve made.
BECG acts on behalf of Water Resources West members to run consultation activities. Water Resources West core members are Environment Agency, Dŵr Cymru Cyfyngedig, United Utilities Water Limited, South Staffordshire Water plc and Seven Trent Water Limited.
We hold all personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 and your personal data will not be transferred outside of the European Economic Area. You can see our full Privacy Statement, Data Protection Policy, Data Retention Policy and find out how to make a Subject Access Request at the following website address becg.com/dp or by contacting us on 01962 893 893 / email@example.com.